Sunday 13 October 2013

Mobilink Mobile Auditions FAQs


Mobilink Mobile Audition’s FAQs
1).        What is the last date for recording auditions on 2241?
The last day for recording the auditions is October 18, 2013
2).        Do I need to subscribe to use this service?
No, the users do not require subscribing for the IVR service
3).        What are the calling charges of this service?
The calling charges for this service are Rs. 10 / min for IVR (Taxes apply)
4).        Where will the auditions take place?
All the auditions will take place in Karachi

5).        How many days will it take to get the result of my audition?
The participants will be informed by the October 18, 2013
6).        In case I am not selected, till when will I get to know of my rejection?
In case a participant is not selected, he/she will be informed of the rejection by October
18, 2013 via SMS or phone call
7).        Can I give more than one audition on the 2241? If yes, then which audition will be
selected?
The participant can give as many auditions as he/she so desires; however, the best
audition will be selected
8).        Can I delete my recorded song after I have registered?
You can re-record the song during the IVR session but once the registration process has
been completed and you have hung up the phone, you would not be able to delete your
recorded song
9).        Can I listen to my recorded song afterwards?
No, the recorded song cannot be listened to afterwards, it will only be available to review
at the time of recording the IVR
10).      What documents will be required if I am selected?
Your original CNIC and a copy of your CNIC.
In case you are under 18, you would be required to bring the following documents:
Parents’ CNIC
Guardian’s CNIC
B-Form
Your Passport ID
11).      How will I be informed of my selection?
The short-listed candidates will be informed through SMS/phone call of their selection
for the next round
12).      Where will be the competition held?
The competition will be held in Karachi, Pakistan – the venue will be informed through
SMS/phone call
13).      Where will the final audition take place?
In Karachi, Pakistan
14).      Which songs can I sing in the auditions?
You can sing any Pakistani or Indian song of your choice
15).      What is the eligibility criterion?
You need to be between the ages 15 years and 30 years old
In case you are under 18, you will be required to submit the following documents:
Parents’ CNIC
Guardian’s CNIC
B-Form
Your Passport ID
16).      What information do I need to provide for the audition?
Call Registration: Register by dialing 2241 from your Mobilink Number and record your Full Name, City and CNIC Number
SMS Registration: Type Name <Space> CNIC <space> City and send it to 436 (charges Rs.5+tax)


No comments:

Post a Comment